The American Citizens who live in Puerto Rico need our help. So very many homes, roads, bridges,
businesses, and public buildings are destroyed and our
Fellow Americans need us to
help. We have already taken the following steps.
- 1) Set up a volunteer board consisting of Dr. Beryl Rosenberger, Mark Johnson, David Sartain, Sid Stuart, Mark Stoudenmire,
as well as Jane and myself.
- 2) Established
communications and have a DC3 with MFI (Missionary Flights International) to transfer needful from Fort Pierce Florida.
- 3) Contacted family in Puerto Rico who owns Million Air Aviation
San Juan Puerto Rico who can warehouse and transport needful items to assure their delivery.
- 4) Staffing the store to collect relief items on Monday thru Friday from 3:00
PM to 6:00 PM and Saturdays
starting at 4:00 PM.
- 5) Established a designated hangar to securely store relief items at the Anderson Airport.
- 6) Planned a great BBQ on October 14,
2017, from 12 Noon until 4:00
PM to serve you a great meal for only $12.00.
- 7) Set up a link to the Trailhead
Cowboy Church who is already a "501-C3" organization
who can collect your tax-free donations for Puerto Rico Relief.
Please support my efforts to help these families in need.
Don Acevedo (864)
Some ideas of the items we need to send include:
> Personal Care (Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, Deodorant, Hand Sanitizer, Shampoo, Adult Diapers, Sanitary Napkins,
Toilet Paper, etc.)
> Baby Items (Diapers, Wipes, Food, Formula, Boxed Milk- No
> Cleaning Items (Detergents, Soap Powder, Garbage Bags,
Wipes, Paper Towels, Clorox)
> Food (Canned meat, vegetables, juices, etc.
Storage is an issue! So, no paper, glass, or plastic packaged food)
Items ( Towels, Bed Sheets, Blankets, etc.)
> Hardware (Empty Plastic 5
Gal Gasoline Tanks, Empty Water Storage Tanks, Coolers & Gels, Batteries [AA, AAA, C, D, 9v], Flashlights,
Battery Radios &
Fans, Sterno Stoves & Cans, Gasoline Chain Saws, Generators)
> Safety Items (First Aid Kits, Gloves [Work & Disposable], Mosquito Repellent & Nets, Over-the-Counter
> Cat and Dog Food
Click Here To Donate